[vicsireland] Re: Dictionaries within the Computer

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:08:49 -0000

Hi Flor,

No, I'm not trying to install any dictionary at this point in time at any
rate!

This all started with me reading an email before xmas on this [I think that
it may have been from yourself Flor], mentioning five such dictionaries so I
got interested in the posdsibility of having more than one installed in
either or both jaws & Kurzweil 1000.

Unless there are any more thoughts on this
subject I have no further questions on this for now!

Thanks.
All the best,

Tony Sweeney. ----- Original Message -----