[vicsireland] Re: Christmas recommendation: archive.org audio recordings ...

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:52:35 -0000

Yes, seasons greetings to all, I picked up war of the worlds, the original broadcast by Orsen Wells on that site and there is so much more. Did anyone hear yesterday's morning Ireland's newspaper review, anyone know the name of that U.C.C. lecturer who wanted to divert funding from accessibility for disabled students and give it to promising able bodied students? I ask myself does he believe in Euthenasia as well and natural selection? Gerry Shanahan

----- Original Message ----- From: "pat mc carthy" <patmk1@xxxxxxxxxx>