[vi-kindle] Re: OMG!

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:45:46 -0400

Shoshana, I have not heard of right-clicking near a title, but if it works, more power to you. You probably have the software installed correctly. Enjoy.

Craig

On 7/27/2012 4:02 PM, Felinitye wrote:
I'm taking a break from preparing for the big move to my new apartment, and couldn't resist playing with the KFPC one more time. I'm not sure how to do this with JAWS, if you are totally blind, since I can't get JAWS to read book titles, but I've got just enough sight to right click not on the cover, but the printed title just below the cover ...and it worked! Not sure I'm playing by Kindle rules ..but if it works, it bloody works, and this is what I'll do until I figure out how to do things in a more accessible way, if there is one.