(VICT) Sandy,

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:33:20 -0400

Hi Sandy,
If I remember correctly you recently wrote about a experience that took you to
the ER.
I had responded that my sister had a similar experience and symptoms.
She experienced them again this week...
It seems it may be the Boniva she is taking for her disability...
do you take a med with that ingredient?

Best Wishes & Wags,
Diane & Raven
APDT#72225
http://AssistanceDogJournal.net
"My Assistance Dog is not my whole life, but she makes my life whole"
~D.L.Shotwell
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
~Anatole France
"*People are who they are by what they do, think and believe.. not by how
they  look, what they weigh or what they are or are not able to do..*

All posts are considered copyrighted by the author. You must get
permission from the poster before forwarding.