(VICT) Re: clicker training to find a mailbox

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 07:51:16 +0000

Christy is giving u very good advice here jackie. I taught my dog olive how to
put her paws up on pedestrian crossing buttons and missed out the step with the
yoghurt lids and just put my hand up against the box. She would touch the box
fine when my hand was on it but not by itself. I made it more difficult for her
than it needed to be. With jack, i just put a treat up against the box and
bingo. But i like what christy is saying and will teach little alice this way.