(VICT) Re: Zair [was Re: Alex's Birthday]

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:34:08 -0700

I hear you.  I don't know if I could train dogs for clients like you do, =
and
I love the bond Mitzi and I have together and how wonderful it is to =
build
on it with our future together in mind.

But it does make it hard to be my own conscience and judge so that I can
make the best decisions for her and both of us without my emotions =
getting
in the way.  It is well worth the mental effort, though.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney