(VICT) Re: Update on Clyde.

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:12:57 -0600

Clyde already helps me on stairs.....  we are working on stays now.  so far he
does pretty good.  I will fill his bowl with some food and make him sit and
stay for a little bit then I say release and he can go get his food.  one of
our trainers is trying to cut up some natural balance for us for training
treats.  I haven't seen her for a while but will see her on Thursday night and
hopefully she will bring it then.  tomorrow night is our first night of formal
training class.
Ridge and Clyde SDiT