(VICT) Re: Met

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 02:13:33 -0400

Hi, Karyn,

So glad to hear that Met's surgery went well and that he will be home with
you again soon.  I know you will feel better just having him back home where
you can keep an ear and a hand on him to monitor his recovery.  That's great
that he will be able to go for a walk outdoors so soon.

Our thoughts will continue to be with you and Met for a smooth and speedy
recovery.  I hope you both can finally enjoy getting out again to savour the
lovely spring weather before the summer heat appears.

Give us a progress report when you can, but also try to relax and get some
rest.

Ann