(VICT) Ann's Dream [was Re: Happy 4th of July]

  • From: "Karyn" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 13:26:53 -0700

Wow! Ann this is fantastic news. That center sounds like it will be so
awesome. I am sorry you can't walk to it but hope transportation won't be
too much of an issue for you.
Its always wonderful to see dreams become a reality
Its hard to believe Panda is ten already. For you guys as you mentioned, its
not that dreaded R word coming to the surface but of just entering the best
of years to come. For that I am very happy for you both. I'm glad she is
eager to do new things as you enter this time in your partnership together.

Karyn and Thane