[vi-android] Re: using an android tablet

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 23:46:30 +0100

Hi George,

The weather out here is fine even though it's a bit on the hot side.

Thanks for your response. The thing is that the mention of HP over the
years signified the PC. Although I have heard of the HP tablet, I never
actually bothered to check out its features.

I will look up the Nextbook soon.

Thank you.