[vi-android] Re: talk back

  • From: David Vosnacos <David.Vosnacos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:04:01 +0800

Hi David,

There is a TalkBack setting under the Speech subset for enabling TalkBack to
speak when the screen is off.  You might need to check which “resume from
suspend” option (also under TalkBack settings) you have selected as well.

Regards,

David Vosnacos | Program Manager
Data Services | Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA