[vi-android] tablits running 4.2

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 14:37:44 +0200

Hi list, I am currently in a difficult situation. I would love to
experience android, but now I cannot afford the nexus7 yet, and the
nexus5 is not available in my region unless if I make speshil
arrangements wich will put the price on round about the IPhone price.
So now I am looking at cheaper tablits wich running 4.2. The thing now
that I'm scaired of is that what if I get some of those and they don't
have 4.2.2 spesificly, as that is the version needed to start talkback
without sighted help. Even if the tablit can be upgraded to 4.4, it
will stil be a problem to get it going. The only tablit running 4.3
wich I can choose from rite now is the nexus7 wich now is stil a bit
pricey. So I wunder if you get tablits with 4.2.0 or will they always
run at least 4.2.2 or is that just a random situation where you never
will no what you get? Any help will be appreciated.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451