[vi-android] setting downloads to go into SD card

  • From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 20:38:24 +0000

Hi,
My driver uses Android, and since I so far, know little about Android.
Her phone is full of attachments, and it is running slowly and has problems
because the memory is full.
I suggested that she make sure that the attachments are going to her SD card.
She does not know how to do that, and neither do I yet.
Can anyone here outline the steps involved with directing the phone to put
attachments/downloads to the SD card?
Thanks.

Glenn