[vi-android] Re: samsung s4 mini

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 09:32:00 +1000

Bill,
IMO, there was a big leap in accessibility from 4.2.x to 4.4.x so I would suggest you seriously consider a phone with KitKat (4.4) if you can.
Glen Barwick

***

On 01-Jun-14 9:18 AM, bill Deatherage wrote:
I was at the AT&T phone Store I saw the Samsung s4mini. I was told it is
a new phone. What supprized me it is running android 4.22 I am thinking
about getting it. The fact it isn't running the latest version a problem
to be concerned about? I realize that no matter how up to date it is
with new versions of software coming out it is allmost inpossible to
keep up.
Thanks in advance,
Bill Deatherage