[vi-android] Re: keyboard query

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 18:26:30 -0400

hi.
Not sure how to change that setting in that particular phone.
However, if the keyboard doesn't do what you want it to i would consider another keyboard like google keyboard.
HTH

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 5/31/2014 10:02 PM, Paula Waby wrote:

Hi all

I've recently bought another Android, having had one a couple of years ago. This is a Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite and the keyboard is currently set on continuous input. Anywhere I touch on the phone the letter is added to my text. There is a continuous input choice but it is grayed out and I think I need to get that turned off so that I can have it enter my text when I lift my finger. Does anyone know how to get this setting changed as I'm not going to get far until I can do that?

Cheers

Paula.

No virus found in this message.