[vi-android] Re: jesjers

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 20:42:04 -0400

Hi.
This is one of my favorite android features, the ability to use one finger gestures instead of 2 or even 3 like the IOS devices.
Try the gesture first with one and if that doesn't work use 2.
Most of the 2 finger gestures are swiping or scrolling.
HTH.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 5/30/2014 10:27 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
You're pretty much correct, but why're you using two fingers? The only real time you'll do that is when scrolling, which uses two fingers slide up or down.
Chris.