[vi-android] Re: how do i delete messages

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 08:23:45 -0400

Hi.
To delete a message follow the following steps.
note, this may or may not work on your device depending on what skin was put on it by the manufacturer. When on the conversation or message you want to delete do a double tap and on the second tap hold your finger on the screen for about 3 seconds.
You should get a pop up menu that has a delete option.
The double tap and hold is a common gesture in android's file management and messaging system, compare it to the applications key in windows. As for clearing missed call notifications, tap the notification and then do what you want in the ap and then press home.
HTH.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 5/31/2014 6:56 AM, christo sarantakis wrote:

Hi all I have two questions

1 how do I delete a message

2 if someone has rung me and I mist the call howe do I delete the call entry? How do I clear the calls thanks cheers.

No virus found in this message.