[vi-android] Re: (VI-Android) Anyone Using Acapela Voices?

  • From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 20:32:21 -0500

I switch between the espeak voice and the Acapella voice I have installed. I
find no speed stops or interruptions or slow downs. Not sure what’s going on
with your unit. What do you have? It could be that your hardware is limited and
therefore your speech is limited in keeping up with your system.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Producer of The Cast Podcast