[vi-android] Skype

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 16:54:01 +1200

Hi everyone.
As I have said before on the list, I'm really slow at learning things, with my phone. Lately I started using skype, Two things I have noticed. If I sign in using my skype acount I can do this quite nicely, however, I cannot say the same if I sign in with the MicroSoft account, the keyboard,types as I touch the keys, not when I release them. It's not a real major, just curious to know why this is. The other thing is deleting history. I have my account set to clear history every day, and I thought that was from everywhere that you use skype. I've even gone in to options and deleted history, but there it is on my phone. I've tried to look on the skype ap on the phone but cannot find where to delete history there, is there a place where I can do this?
Cheers, Maggie.