[vi-android] Linkedin App for Android: Anyone Using it Successfully?

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 21:11:24 +0100

Hi there,

I have just installed the Linkedin app on my phone but cannot use it
effectively. The app's interface seems to be the standard web interface on
android and so getting talkback to read the page aloud when you scroll
produces no feedback.

Please is anyone using this app on any android other than Gingerbread? What
has your experience been? How did you resolve any issues with the Linkedin
app?

Thank you.

Sent via GMail for Android