[vi-android] Re: LG Nexus, was: Re: Re: talking to Samsung about the s 4 Mini.

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 23:03:35 -0700

I have the older one the nexus 4 2012   edition and I can say that the phone is
a very awsom device. I can say its 2 years old. I got it at the 2012 Google IO
and ever since then I have had 3 of them. So I do like them. I don’t have the
cash for the nexus 5. So what i have done is the next best thing rooted them
and kept them up to date with  a custom rom. the custom rom that I do use is
carbon rom which combine all five custom roms into one from CM, AOKp, Slim
Bean,Omni  and  paranoid android. So I do like this approach I can update this
way to the latest operating system once its available and I can live with the
device for a long time till it decided to not charge then I have to look at
something else. I am hoping that the Google Android silver will give us high
end devices at mid range prices as the nexus program did. The Google Android
silver from what I have been reading will be introduced in February or at the
2015 Google IO. So I'm holding out till I have some more facts on the pure
android experience.