[vi-android] It's All About You at blindpodcaster.com

  • From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 21:09:01 -0500

Blindpodcaster.com is not just a website for my interests as a technology gear
head, blind adult, musician, and blogger. It’s about a community of like minded
and not so like minded people that want to learn, teach, discuss, and talk
about life. I’m in the process of some really awesome projects for you right
now. It’s going to be very exciting. I don’t want to give to much away right
now. However, stay tuned and keep coming back to the site daily to keep up to
date with all of the cool things that are happening. I’m very appreciative for
everyone’s comments, downloads, and support of this website. Again, this
website is about you. You drive the direction of the content here at
blindpodcaster.com. Please consider donating to keep the content and website up
and alive. Thank you again, for your continued support. Want something totally
free? Ok, Ok, you can put down your hands. I’ve just finished my first EP CD.
Most of the songs are some of my favorite tunes of old and new artists alike.
One track entitled Don’t Tell Momma, is an original work done by my good friend
Mike Mullins. Enjoy! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8cetfhg8mpizos7/V-3bh5xfk4

Aaron Linson

CEO of blindpodcaster.com and podcaster Studios

Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Podcaster Studios
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability