[vi-android] How to label unlabelled buttons

  • From: "Stassen, J. (Jacques)" <JacquesS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:17:43 +0000

Hi List

As a newcomer to Android I have a question please. I have searched for this
online, but tend to think there must be an easier way to do this than the
roundabout way described in the article I read on this.

Using KitKat 4.4.2, how does one label an unlabelled button in an app?

Many thanks.

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]