[vi-android] Re: Hello

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 21:32:31 +1300

HI Chris, Nice to see you here, I've just joined as well.
Cheers, Maggie.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
this." - Anonymous

On 1/11/2013 9:17 p.m., Chris H wrote:
Hello all.
i have just joined this list.
i want to learn about android just to try and help others out.
i am quite happy with my apple products but did toy the idea of an android tablet.
look forward to this list.