[vi-android] Re: Great App to read news and files

  • From: "Christopher gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:03:28 -0500

Are there any good apps similar to this, but that actually show the text
content on the screen?  I'm not exactly, believe it or not, a big fan of having
my device read aloud to me.  I like more the ability of using Talkback
navigation to read the content.  This way, I could simply flick through the
article based on my level of granularity.  Call me dumb, but it's just my
personal preference.  Now, if you can find me a good rss reader that will fall
within those guidelines, then I'd be a very! happy camper.  I don't mind
charging a paid app to my AT&T bill as a last resort, but if I could keep it
freeware, it would probably be more preferred.

Chris.