[vi-android] Re: Fwd: Top Tech Titbits for Thursday, January 2, 2014 - Volume 438

  • From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 07:53:15 +1100

Hi Alexander,

I hadn't actually checked those pages out myself before I forwarded it on but you are right, that blind android domain doesn't seem to have any content yet! The newsletter did say "as it was developed" though I would have thought there would have been something there before they included it... One to check back later on then.

All the best,

Quentin

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 7 January 2014 12:43:51 AM "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Thanks for those links from Top Tech Titbits, but I can't get the second
link to work for some reason.  When I click on it on my computer all I get
is some info about where the domain is parked.

Alexander Shannon