[vi-android] Re: Fwd: [New post] New Blog Post: Android Games for Talkback users

  • From: "Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona" <hanksmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 12:38:35 -0700

is this the intire tutorial or a sample chapter?

On 5/22/2014 12:28 PM, Gmail wrote:
Hey list,
I’ve got a few promo codes for the kindle fire hdx tutorial. Message me off list with the subject line promo kindle fire if you’d like a free version to test out.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Indescribable Studios <http://blindpodcaster.com>
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability

On May 22, 2014, at 3:02 AM, Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Here's a post I've been working on for awhile and which I know people have been waiting for - a (probably not particularly) comprehensive list of Android games accessible with Talkback - Enjoy!

http://qchristensen.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/android-games-for-talkback-users/

What's your favourite game?

Regards

Quentin.