[vi-android] Re: Copy to clipboard, was: Re: Re: Taptapsee

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:39:43 +1200

Hi Quentin,
thanks for this. My son even tried to do a share for me, he's got the real techy brain around here, I certainly don't. There is a button that says share, and it immediately takes one to email, no other choice. I'll see if there's a copy to clipboad somewhere. Thanks.
Hugs, Maggie.

On 2/06/2014 6:10 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:
I haven't tried this with photos, but one way of copying to an app
which doesn't have an entry in the "Share with...." list is that there
are several apps on the play store which let you share with the
clipboard and you can then paste into other apps.  Look for "Copy to
clipboard" or similar.

Actually I just realised I recall seeing the option "copy to
clipboard" on my phone but I can't find an installed app for it, and
when I long pressed on "Copy to clipboard" in my share menu, it gave
me the app information for Google drive, so it seems maybe Google
drive provides that functionality now as well?  Maybe look and see
what options you do have under share before downloading something new.

Regards

Quentin.

On 2 June 2014 16:01, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Do you have Facebook installed on your phone?  If not, it won't be a sharing
option.

All the best

Steve

--