[vi-android] Re: Bluetooth keyboards

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:54:18 +1300

My bluetooth keyboard doesn't ask for me to type anything when I connect it to my phone, except when it was originally paired. But my issue with mine is that it says "bluetooth device connected, bluetooth device disconnected, bluetooth device connected," and it can do this a couple of times, or up to four or five. Once it decides to stay connected it's fine. More irritating than anything, maybe it's because I bought a chepy. I'm now learning to use the touch screen for typing, very slow, but I get there.

Hugs, Maggie.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
this." - Anonymous

On 12/11/2013 4:35 a.m., Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi

no this keyboard definitely has to have the pin put in every
time you connect it, I even tried it on my nokia c5, the
result was the same. will look for a different one. thanks.

Regards

Adrien