[vi-android] Bizarre situation with Talkback and Facebook

  • From: "Christopher gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 03:51:40 -0500

OK, this is really strange! I've not tested this on my Nexus 7 tablet yet, but on my Moto X phone, I installed the native Facebook app tonight. Whenever I type into the text area to update my status, not sure if commenting would have this issue, as I've not yet figured out how to do that in the app, but anyway, from the status update edit box, every time I either move around with any of my granularity options, or type a character, voice dictate something, or backspace a character out, all I hear is the word "End." this is happenning even if I'm not at the end of the text area. In other words, it's saying "End" regardless where in the field I move around to, and from. I don't remember it doing this in the past. Could someone else, regardless if you have a Moto X or not try testing this for me in KitKat 4.4 with the latest official release build of Talkback? I think 3.5.1? I'd be interested if it is doing the same thing for others.

Chris.