[vi-android] Re: Bacķ on the list again

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 19:38:58 +1000

Hi Bill,

Welcome back to the list! Both messages came through though you don't get your own messages back (I'm actually just waiting on a clarification on that from Freelists as the way it is setup by default indicates that you should but no one seems to).

Hope you're enjoying your new tablet!

Regards

Quentin.

On 19/05/2014 2:54 AM, Bill Deatherage wrote:
Hello,
I am not sure if my previous message went through. So, if you get two messages saying the same thing I appologize in advance. My name is Bill Deatherage. I am using an Samsung Galaxie tablet. It is running android 4.1. It is good to be back on the list again.
Bill Deatherage

---
is active.