[vi-android] Re: Apps

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 09:24:02 +1000

Hi Jim,

I just had a quick look and found Smart Voice Recorder which appears
to have this functionality (from the screenshots at least, you can set
notes as an 'alarm'):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andrwq.recorder

I also found a conversation on another forum:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-applications/30716-voice-recorder-reminder-app.html
which indicated that Note Everything would do it (it's not as clear
from the description for the app itself):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.softxperience.android.noteeverything

Regards

Quentin.