[vi-android] Android Calculators

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:52:32 +1100

Hi everyone,

I had an enquiry recently about accessible calculators for Android - most
devices come with a basic one, some are more accessible than others (both
in terms of Talkback and large print) and there are a broad range available
on the Play Store.  So for my newest blog entry, I've rounded up many of
the available options and thrown them together in what is hopefully a
useful article:

http://qchristensen.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/review-of-android-calculators/

Unfortunately WordPress seems to have partied a bit too hard after the
Melbourne Cup on Tuesday and is still recovering, so for anyone who follows
me on Twitter or WordPress and got the message about this article last
night, it's working now, albeit without images for the time being.

Regards

Quentin.