[vbdaily] Your Daily Track for Tuesday August 20, 2013

  • From: Thomas Gentry <organtechnology@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~VB Daily Track <vbdaily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:08:22 -0500

*[vbdaily] Your Daily Track for Tuesday August 20, 2013
*
** ****Sigfrid Karg-Elert* <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigfrid_Karg-Elert>*

Nach einer Prüfung kurzer Tage, Op. 65, No. 30 [1:50]
   Chromatic balm for one who has been through some kind of trauma,
   this setting, marked "Andantino con molt' espressione." uses Swell
   flutes and strings coupled to a delicious Pedal with a very brief
   passage on the Choir. An attempt at simulating a crescendo pedal was
   as smooth as I could make it, and the marking "with religious
   fervor" was observed at the end. /Instrument:/ E.M. Skinner Organ,
   Opus 719 at Our Lady of Mount Carmel - Chicago, Illinois (1928) -
   Samples by Brett Milan <http://www.milandigitalaudio.com/skinner.htm>

http://www.virtuallybaroque.com/trak1560.htm

VPO Organs powered by Hauptwerk, Organtechnology Computer-Sound Engines and Consulting for Hauptwerk^(TM) projects. http://www.organtechnology.com