[vbdaily] Fwd: Your Daily Track from Virtually Baroque - Saturday July 21, 2012

  • From: Thomas Gentry <organtechnology@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vbdaily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 12:45:32 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [vbdaily] Your Daily Track from Virtually Baroque - Saturday July 21, 2012
Date:   Sat, 21 Jul 2012 12:44:08 -0500
From:   Organtechnology Information <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     vbdaily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck* <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Pieterszoon_Sweelinck>*

Variations on Von der Fortuna [2:59]
   Three variations on a secular song. I knew I wanted to add
   registrations as it played, so I made a combination file: Gen 1 -
   Man 2 Copula 8' + Flauta 4' + Principal 2' + Octava 1, Man 1 Flute
   8' + Salicional 8' + Flute 4'. Gen 2 was to be added during the 2nd
   variation while Man 1 was not playing anything - it just added the
   Quinta 1-1/3'. But while listening and recording I could feel a need
   for something more so I hurriedly added Principal 4' to Man 1 at the
   rightish time, and stored it to Gen 3 and saved the combination
   file. *Midi File available.*
   <http://www.virtuallybaroque.com/401unreg/401un.htm> /Instrument:/
   Rabs(tejn nad Str(elou Organ Model (1793) - Samples by Jiri Zurek
   <http://www.sonusparadisi.cz/organs/rabstejn/history.0.asp>

Organtechnology supports Virtually Baroque Tracks Lists from James Pressler's Virtually Baroque.
http://www.organtechnology.com

"Subscribe to or unsubscribe from music lists" .
http://www.virtuallybaroque.com/daily.htm

Donations requested .
http://www.virtuallybaroque.com/12reason.htm

Requests to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject "VB_request"