[va-richmond-general] volunteers with power tools

  • From: "betsyben@xxxxxxxx" <betsyben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:40:40 GMT

Again this year, RAS has been asked to conduct bluebird house building sessions
in Chesterfield County libraries.  The program was very popular last year, and
it will be offered at eight locations this year. Sessions will begin mid
January, so we need to start getting ready.  We need help cutting lumber and
assembling kits. RAS will pay for supplies, and we have detailed instructions
for cutting the lumber.  For more information or to volunteer your help call
Betsy Saunders 272-0605 or e-mail betsyben@xxxxxxxxx  Betsy SaundersEducation
Committee
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/505c8ab23321baae1750st03vuc