[va-richmond-general] Re: millet/ & Endangered Species Coalition urges opposition to Kempthorne

  • From: "katya" <katya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:45:33 -0400

Thanks for all the responses on millet, etc.

Regarding the Endangered Species Coalition (www.stopextinction.org), I received
this e-newsletter from them today.  They seem to be interested in receiving a
response from an organization as a whole rather than from a individual.  I
don't have the authority to volunteer Audubon as a whole to oppose the
appointment of Kempthorne, so I am informing you all here of this request from
them.

Normally, they ask me to respond to issues on an individual basis, so I wasn't
exactly sure how to approach this; however, I regard their opinion as too
important to ignore.  While I ASSUME all of you feel the same, that's sure not
my place.  So now what?

Katie Holtzback

Sent via the WebMail system at earthtones.com