[va-richmond-general] heron rookery trip planning & bird books/DVDs for sale

  • From: leeanna pletcher <thebuttons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Audubon Listserv <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:47:29 -0500

hello richmond Audubon,
2 things,
First I am leading a group of families down to the Blue Heron Rookery sometime
this month
for a field trip playdate for the kids. I will post the date & time here if you
want to pass the info along
to other stay at home moms with children.
Any advice on the most active times of day for the herons? Any advice on
parking?

Secondly, I am selling a small number of birding books & DVDS. I can bring them
to the Audubon meeting on the 16th.
If you are interested in the titles and prices, please reply to
thebuttons@xxxxxxxxxxx OFFLIST
Thanks,
Leeanna Pletcher

http://ramsites.net/~s2ltmill/index.htm