[va-richmond-general] Re: flying squirrels

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:22:44 +0000

Hi Linda:

That's funny-I have contacted them but they have not contacted me! Maybe Al's
visit will prompt their response. I know I won't be at the Sept meeting because
I work 11a-11p. I have several other things to "re-gift" which are nice and
totally new which I have been given I will donate to the auction. More details
to come-Julie

We had flying squirrells in the attic when we bought our house, but I have
never seen them.
Lucky you!

Al went to Zeiss Sport Optics and spoke with the President. (He opened the door
for Al.) They had a nice chat, during which he said you had already contacted
him about donating binoculars to the auction. He gave Al a Zeiss cap so he
wouldn't leave empty-handed, so Al didn't make the trip for nothing. They are
also interested in advertising in the Thrasher.

Can you tell me which binoculars they are donating? They are going to be the
prize for the member who sold the winning raffle ticket. Maybe you could bring
them to the September meeting for everyone to see.

Linda