[va-richmond-general] Wetlands and 42nd Street

  • From: "Naseem Reza" <nreza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:22:29 -0400

      Some photos from this morning. Arun Bose and I went over to 42nd street
after Wetlands and found some additional birds including, Spotted Sandpiper,
Baltimore Oriole, Orchard Oriole, Palm Warbler, Yellow Warbler, Osprey, Gray
Catbird and Northern Mockingbird. Actually Arun found them and pointed them out
to me.

      Naseem Reza
       Yellow-rumped Warbler

       Hooded Warbler

       Baltimore Oriole

       Prothonotary Warbler

I sent these photos using Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 4.0.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image