[va-richmond-general] Re: Rose-breasted Grosbeaks

  • From: "Bob Reilly" <rjreilly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:09:34 -0400

Seems like a good year for rose-breasted grosbeaks.  My neighbor in Powhatan
reported five males at his feeders at one time this morning.  Said that when
he saw them he was just getting ready for a trip to the dump, but decided it
would be more productive to sit on the couch and watch the feeders.

Bob Reilly