[va-richmond-general] Fwd: Lark Sparrow at Henricus

  • From: Wendy Ealding <wealding@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:33:53 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for the previous somewhat unhelpful post, got caught up in the excitement
of the moment.

Here are more details.  Paul Bedell,  Gerry Weinberger and I were birding the
Dutch Gap Conservation Trail about 300 yards from the start of the trail and
Paul saw the bird fly in overhead and perch on the barb wire atop the chain
link fence.  We got good views and Paul managed to get some photos that we plan
to share later.  We will be submitting a VARCOM report.

Wendy Ealding
VARCOM Secretary