[va-richmond-general] Bird Photos

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Audubon Listserve" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:03:36 -0500

Photos of 117 species of Costa Rica birds taken on our recent trip there are
posted on the website shown below.  This is the same link I have sent before,
but there are lots of new things there, including some pictures of the Great
Horned Owl chick and adult that are currently residing in a pine tree in Byrd
Park. You're welcome to see them in living color.
The Cost Rica Birds are in 2 separate albums, and they are in approximate
taxonomic order, so if you want exotic birds you may have to skip ahead a
little. Some are great, others OK, and still others the best we could do under
difficult conditions, just so you know what to expect. There are also trip
photos of the group, which was led by Jerry Via, Bill Akers, Peggy Speigel, and
Bill Opengari, all of VSO. If you ever have a chance to go, they are the best
leaders you can imagine.

http://community.webshots.com/user/warfiea

Linda & Al Warfield