[va-richmond-general] Re: Baltimore Oriole

  • From: Kirk Andrews <kirkaandrews@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:00:29 -0700 (PDT)

I had a pretty good look at a Baltimore Oriole on Aug 31st at the
Ragged Mountain Natural Area in Charlottesville.

When I first saw the flash of orange and black, I was confused because
I hadn't been expecting anything like that. But after I got a better
look at the bird, I determined that it was an Oriole and that must have
been a migrant.

Kirk