[va-richmond-general] Re: Another day, another bird

  • From: "Al & Linda Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:19:58 -0400

One bird Linda & I saw today was a Yellow-billed Cuckoo. It was in a
neighborhood just across Hopkins Rd from our neighborhood, Meadowbrooks Estates
in Chesterfield County. This was the first time we have seen one in a
residential neighborhood. It flew into a high perch in a large tree on Sunbeam
Rd.

Al Warfield