[v-webmail] fatal error inbox.inbox

  • From: "Marius Herea / MCD" <marius@xxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:55:38 +0300

hi,

After a very very long time, we've got the first error.

"Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in
/www/141/includes/mailaccess/imapext.php on line 1083"

The problem, as i found was that a user tried to create a directory
called Inbox and being automatically subscribed to the newlly created
directories, the error appeared.

Delting the INBOX.Inbox from his courierimpapsubscribed, solves the
problem.
My questions is, how can I stop my users from creating this directory
again? If a user tries to to create a subdirectory for INBOX, called
Inbox, it won't let him. But it does let him to create by using the "new
directory" button

Best regards,

Marius