[v-webmail] POP3 Login Failure

  • From: "Lila Godel" <lila@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:35:02 -0400

Our Interland VPS server was provided with QPopper 3.1.b5 QPopper 4.0.3 1.
Yesterday after realizing that the earlier version of Qpopper was active by
telneting to our server via port 110 I uninstalled both versions and
reinstalled the newer version to make it active.  Now when ever I attempt to
login with V-Webmail via http://webmail.godel.com (www.godel.com/webmail)
using the POP3 protocol (IMAP works) I instantly get a this page cannot be
displayed error from I.E. 6 SP1.  The contents of my address bar when the
error is displayed is http://webmail.godel.com/login.php?vwebmailsession=.
I tried logging on with the Mail server set to godel.com instead of the
default of localhost, but I still got the error.