[v-webmail] I am not able to send e-mails, anyone there

  • From: raghu veer dendukuri <raghu_den@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:04:33 -0700 (PDT)

hai

I had installed v-webmail recently in my webspace

found that things worked well WITHOUT any ERRORS, I am able to login without
any problem ,but when I tried to compose and SEND an E-MAIL, got the trouble, I
didnot GTE ANY ERROR MESSAGE< but the mail is not BEING sent.

it starts processing as if it is going to send the E-MAIL, but again the same
page comes, NO THE MAIL is not going.

tried to find answer in the FAQ and HELP  but didnot find anything useful to
work on this problem

any on there who can work out and  clear this problem,

thanks in advance

regards

raghu