[usswhiteknight] WK - 0911.18 Knight sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usswhiteknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:09:42 EST

CmdrCulkin:     Alright forst and formost my apologies about the last few
weeks. Just been a really hard month with work and all usually leaves me
pretty drained.
CmdrCulkin:     Second, Next week we WILL be off as Thanksgiving is on
Thursday, I'll be on the road that night heading for the Central part of NY.
CmdrCulkin:     Third and final thing, Last time we sim, I left you all
waking up from some form of inducued deathlike state...but then you started
waking up, and now, FINALLY, the sequel to that saga.
CmdrCulkin:     Questions? Comments?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     No sir
LtDreyLChandler:     none here
LtSvonn:     So, we are all waking up?   I missed that sim.
AGrugan:     Nope
LtSvonn:     No further questions, sir.
LtSvonn:     I am ready
CmdrCulkin:     THEN BEGIN SIM...
CmdrCulkin:     Max>+Bridge+ Can anyone hear me? Is everyone ok up there?
LtDreyLChandler:     ::rubs her head slightly as she regains conciousness
and stands looking at everyone else coming to:: Everyone okay?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Lying on deck, raising head slowly, shakes
vigorously and regrets it as her head pounds::
AGrugan:     Ops>: Oh God!! Did any of you guys get the license number of
that Mack truck...Uh-oh!! Throws up
LtSvonn:     ::stands up, and fixes his uniform:: I am, Commander.
LtDreyLChandler:     +Max+ we're okay...::groans:: for the most part...
CmdrCulkin:     +Bridge+What the hell happened?
LtSvonn:     TAC> ::taps on the console to check status::
LtDreyLChandler:     +Max+Dear ole dad is what happened, some sort of gas,
it's up to us now..
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Slowly gets to her feet.   NOT a well kitty::
Commander, I am quite ill
LtDreyLChandler:     ::feeling a little queezy herself but waving it off::
I think we all are feeling the same
CmdrCulkin:     Max>+B+Please clarify Commander, I've got a bunch of groggy
folks down here in Engineering, systems all seem to be inactive and its
locked out with an Alpha command code.
LtSvonn:     Commander. I would recommend the medical crew prepares
injections for this nausea.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Gets up and returns to station:: Commander, helm is
locked down
LtSvonn:     Tactical is locked down as well.
AGrugan:     Ops Staggers to her feet, then ran to the nearest bathroo
AGrugan:     m
LtSvonn:     ::raises a brow as she runs off::
LtDreyLChandler:     +M+ Brian took hold of the ship, used the alpha code
to override the system and dropped some sort of gas onto us, he's not here so
I'm assuming this was his way of getting in good with the fervid
LtDreyLChandler:     +sickbay+ all medics prepare antinausea injections for
everyone onboard and get to administering them asap
CmdrCulkin:     ::As if on Time Delay a EMH pops up on the bridge as well
as many other sections of the ship with Hypo in hand ready to innoculate
those stricken::
AGrugan:     Ops>: I'm gonna take into account   that he may be be himself
before I consider kicking his butt.
CmdrCulkin:     EMH Mark 2>Please file orderly one at a time to recieve the
nessecary dosage.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Helm > OPS> That butt was not easily kicked
LtDreyLChandler:     ::stays in place, her nausea already passing though a
bad headache was setting in, ignoring that as well, she knew what needed to
be done::
LtSvonn:     TAC> Your orders, Commander?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Gets up and lines up before the EMH::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::sitting in the Command chair she begins trying to
get through the override::
LtDreyLChandler:     get your hypos and back on your feet, we have to get
onto that ship as soon as possible, we need to find whatever we can while we
have time
AGrugan:     Ops>: Not a big fan of Hypos   butshe need they needed to get
out of his mess together.
CmdrCulkin:     EMH>::Admins first Moons, then adjusts dosage level for
Svonn, admins to him then Ms. Quinn, then to Drey::Oh...one more thing I was
also preprogrammed with a messege, "They think your dead, keep it that way."
Your injections are
LtSvonn:     ::Doesn't need the hypo as his nausea is already gone::
CmdrCulkin:     also carrying a biometric dampner....to keep you off their
scanors.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::nods:: of course he thought of everything
LtSvonn:     ::raises a brow::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     HELM>XO> I have no control... what do we do
Commander?
LtDreyLChandler:     does mine contain something for a headache rather than
nausea?
AGrugan:     Ops>:Good because I'm not feeling up to any kind of combat,
Three SDtooges style or otherwise
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::WOnders at the translation of three fools on the
UT::
LtDreyLChandler:     Moons take a deep breath, I'm sure the codes will
reset anytime now...
LtSvonn:     ::gets his shot, then moves back to his panel::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::still looking at the EMH, her head was pounding
now::
CmdrCulkin:     M>::Steps on the bridge::I'm not so sure of that Commander.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::looks up at max:: the one thing he didn't think of?
LtDreyLChandler:     ::a look of Eureka crosses her face:: orders are to do
nothing
LtDreyLChandler:     don't play with anything, we're all dead
CmdrCulkin:     Or did he...
LtDreyLChandler:     dead people don't move ships
LtDreyLChandler:     ::smirks at max::
AGrugan:     Ops I did some acting in high school, I think I can play a
pretty convincing corpse
LtDreyLChandler:     ::glares at Shannon:: This isn't a joke
AGrugan:     Ops>: It wasn't intended to be
LtDreyLChandler:     ::winces now, the hypo had to have only been for
nausea:: We have to get onto that ship
LtSvonn:     We have no power to transport, Commander.   Our only option,
if you want to board that ship will be to go over.... in EV suits.
LtDreyLChandler:     that's precisely what we are going to do
LtDreyLChandler:     this ship doesn't move until the mission is complete
LtDreyLChandler:     so we either sit here and rot or we get a move on
LtSvonn:     Sir? You are not planning on going on this mission are you?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     To Svonn> Your suits do not fit me, you will have to
replicate one that suits my leg articulation... and tail!
LtDreyLChandler:     of course I'm going on this mission
LtSvonn:     That will not be an issue, Lt.
LtSvonn:     ::to Drey:: Need I remind you of Starfleet regulations
concerning a commander leaving the ship?
LtDreyLChandler:     Need I remind you that this ship is dead in the water
LtSvonn:     Still, Sir.   Crews could be working to solve that.   We
already have one commanding officer over there.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::between the sudden sniping and her headache she was
having more than enough of this, her eyes flared red::
CmdrCulkin:     Max>Sir you really think that if it didn't stop my old man
it would stop her? ::Smirking::
LtSvonn:     ::to Max:: I would hope that ONE of them would see the logic.
LtDreyLChandler:     They will do no such thing, if they start this ship,
we are all dead and not just playing dead
LtSvonn:     ::decides not to argue it any further.:: As you wish,
Commander.
LtSvonn:     I shall see to an EV suit for Lt. Moons.
LtSvonn:     ::strides off without being dismissed::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::snarls a bit::
CmdrCulkin:     Commander Svonn...a moment. I believe we might already have
something for Moons. Apparently it was created for another crew member with
a tail...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Gets up from her bench and sits on her haunches...
not happy about her impending EVA::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::looks at Max:: does your head hurt?
LtSvonn:     And it will have to adapt for her legs as well, Ensign.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::rubs her temples:: Take a look at the suit Moons,
see if it fits what you need
LtDreyLChandler:     Svonn assemble an away team, immediately Max you're
coming with
CmdrCulkin:     Um I'll be honest I think it was formerly Mr Shens
suit...While not the same in size it was definitly butil differently.
LtDreyLChandler:     his conforming suit, I didn't realize we still had it
CmdrCulkin:     THE SUITS IN QUESTION ARE THE STAR ICE-SUITS, THEY ARE NOT
AS BULKY AS OLD SCHOOL EVA SUITS, AND HAVE A FEW NIFTY GADGETS AND GIZMOS
INCLUDED.::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::takes a deep breath:: good then, lets suit up
LtDreyLChandler:     ::walks ahead of them grabbing her suit and pulling it
on quickly::
CmdrCulkin:     ::5 MINUTE WARNING, MORE LIKE 3
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::She lays the suit flat, opens it and slides in,
sliding her tail in the sleeve, her legs into place... arms, ducks throught the
helmet ring and seals the suit... HOPING she did it right::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::glances over at Moons giving her a look of
approval::
LtSvonn:     ::dons his suit, making certain he has availability to his
phaser::
CmdrCulkin:     ::Before putting his own suit on, he takes Moons wrist and
tapping ona   pad, the suit shrinks conforming to her natural size, less
bulky:: Now, from what I've studied on the spes for these things...these suits
hand a stealth like
CmdrCulkin:     like chameoloens.   Into each wrist are built small
interfaces that work with your mental thoughts, top of the fist on both hands
small
phaser emitters...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     TO Max> I have claws!
CmdrCulkin:     Hmm...Ah, so did Mr. Shen...Moons your suit is built with
special retractors and extendors, that allow your claws outward momentum
while not breaching the suit space...
CmdrCulkin:     (AND PAUSE)
LtSvonn:     :: pauses::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Paws that refreshes::