[usswhiteknight] 0912.9 WK SIm

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usswhiteknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:08:17 EST

Ok. Last time we left off just exiting what can be thought of as the Fervid
trash compacter.
CmdrCulkin:     And we'll pick up right where we left off with that...
CmdrCulkin:     Any questions?
LtDreyLChandler:     nada
MoonshadowsToNEN:     S8ir no sir
AGrugan:     RH I have a conflict
CmdrCulkin:     Oh?
LtDreyLChandler:     ::raise brow::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Ears go back::
AGrugan:     It turns out a SIM I had thought started at 11 is starting at
ten thirty. I'll do as much as I can.
CmdrCulkin:     What is your conflict?
CmdrCulkin:     Is this something new?
CmdrCulkin:     (IM me about it, lets get this going...)
CmdrCulkin:     AND ACTION!
CmdrCulkin:     Max>::Rubbing at his ankle::Damn...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Activating the micrometeor deflector field, she
blows the schmutz off her suit::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I like this suit, it is better than mine
LtDreyLChandler:     ?
LtDreyLChandler:     (ack sorry the room went on without scrolling down)
MoonshadowsToNEN:     How is your ankle Max?    Can you make it?
CmdrCulkin:     M>I'll be fine...we should keep moving.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Giving her tail an attenuated snap,   she places
her glove phasers on heavy stun and looks around:: This is one time I do not
miss being able to smell...
LtDreyLChandler:     ::Helps Max to his feet:: Lets go...::glancing down
the hall and moving forward::
AGrugan:     :St::COvers the rest of the team as they move down the
corridor
CmdrCulkin:     ::The Hallway before them looks clear, tricorders should be
showing a large power source about 500 meters from their position::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks behind them, edges up to Max and Drey::
LtDreyLChandler:     straight ahead...It's not far ::leading the way
towards the source quickly::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Follows Drey Culkin, hands in front of her::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::stops as they reach the source of power gazing over
the door in front of her and glancing back at those following her:: We
ready?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I am ready Commander
CmdrCulkin:     In the center of the chamber is a large glowing sphere with
several fervid guards surronding it::
CmdrCulkin:     That don't look good...I'm counting 4 maybe more in that
room...
LtDreyLChandler:     ::takes in a deep breath and slowly releases it:: Not
in a fighting mood Max?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks at the sphere, takes aim at two guards with
the gloves phasers... :: I can hit two of them commander
CmdrCulkin:     M>Unless the fields are disabled energy weapons won't work
on them...it's gonna take hand to hand.
LtDreyLChandler:     These guys are pretty tough too
MoonshadowsToNEN:     No claws....
CmdrCulkin:     Moons...try algorythm 3-5 on that suit...should suffice for
hnd to hand.
CmdrCulkin:     ::Pulls a small cylinder from his utility pack::Smoke
grenades...should give us some advantage.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Taps the contacts on the chest panel... her gloves
morph into... what::?
LtDreyLChandler:     Alright you counted 4, so that means one for each of
us, Take them down quickly and hope they don't pull any alarms, if that
happens we're in for it
LtDreyLChandler:     The quicker we take them down the better, then we can
start working on disabling this thing
CmdrCulkin:     ::Claws, what else::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Shuffling her feet, she checks the traction of the
boots... satisfied she tenses her muscles, shuffling for a pounce:: THESE
Claws I like!
CmdrCulkin:     M>Ready?::Pulls pins on grenades::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I take the one farthest, I am fast!
LtDreyLChandler:     ::smirks:: Lets rock and roll ::shoves the doors
opened::
AGrugan:     :::Pulls pin on her grenade and   throws a pitxch that would
do Jonathan Papelbon proud::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Launches into a lope, in surprising qucikness she
is on her target, going right for the throat::
CmdrCulkin:     ::In a blink vanishes taking the one opposite Moon's
target, sliding a hidden blade across his or it's jugulr::Well...that was
suprisingly easy...::Glances at the others::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::BRight blood sprays, her quarry is down, kicking
and making hideous bubbling noises::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Crouches, pivots and looks to see if anyone needs
help::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::flashes through the smoke to one of the front end
guards and grabs his neck from behind and snaps it without a second thought::
CmdrCulkin:     M>::Seeing Dreys target drop, looks to Quinns::
AGrugan:     Bl;asts her target with her phaser after the grenade severely
injures him
AGrugan:     ::Leaps on her target and starts pummeling the dog poop out of
him
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Thinking she has been unsafe, she flexes her hands,
taking the phasers off line::
LtDreyLChandler:     That was a lot easier than I anticipated...almost too
easy, lets get this thing offline now before someone else shows up
LtDreyLChandler:     ::moves to a control panel::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Blast the panels, Commander Drey Culkin?
CmdrCulkin:     Let's figure out what it is first..Upload any info you
can...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Unholsters her tricorder and tries to trace the
circuitry in the panel::
CmdrCulkin:     ::Plugs in, letting a low whistle::Wow...
LtDreyLChandler:     ::raises a brow as she plugs in::
CmdrCulkin:     ::A new problem surfaces, a guard patrol approces from both
sides::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Intent on the tricorder, she does not see the
guards, cannot smell them in her helmet::
AGrugan:     ":Heads up gyys, we have company.Sounds the alarn
LtDreyLChandler:     ::quickly unplugs and heads for the guard nearest to
her::
CmdrCulkin:     This damn thing is...::Is about to prodded by the guard,
when Max spins round, grabbing the prod, slides foward jamming his elbow into
it's nose, spins round with the prod in hand, taking off the second guards
head, letting it roll
AGrugan:     Sets her phaser to tun and blasts one of the guards
CmdrCulkin:     onto the floor::
CmdrCulkin:     (Phaser dont work on these guys)
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Smoothly, in one motion, she holsters her
tricorder, and turns to look, sees guards, and attacks the one to the left,
claws
flashing... she does not like killing but THIS is a fighting style she
understands... wishes she could use
MoonshadowsToNEN:     he back claws::
AGrugan:     ::Sees that her phaser has no effect so she leaps at one guard
in a roller derby style take down and pummels him again
MoonshadowsToNEN:     her*
CmdrCulkin:     You can bet they'll know somethings up shortly. ::Turns
unplugging his Tricorder::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::round house kick to the guard's gut before stomping
the guy's jugular crushing it::
AGrugan:     :Takes another guard down with a Karate chop, shattering his
neck.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Gets up from the fresh kill... slightly surprised
at herself... she is usually a peaceble person... in spite of the time in the
Arena::
CmdrCulkin:     ::Tosses his tric to Moons::Get that back to the
ship...Take Quin with ya.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     :: Considers:: Transport sir?
CmdrCulkin:     (Last lines)
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Ms Quin, over here... +T+ White Knight> Two to beam
out!
LtDreyLChandler:     Remember, transporter's down on the knight
AGrugan:     ::Demonstrates to another guarsd   the unique hand to hand
combat style of the Old Earth Comedy Kings known as the Three Stooges
LtDreyLChandler:     ::quirk's a brow at Moons:: And we had better not
start playing with the systems either
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Getting no answer on the comm, she winces at the
though of finding an exit lock... does NOT want to go in the compactor again::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::looks to Max:: of course it's probably only a matter
of time before they put two and two together...
CmdrCulkin:     Knights transporters are down...doesn't mean the Fervids
are.
LtDreyLChandler:     think you can hack into the system?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Come with me Ms Quin, there has to be an emergency
lock...   Mr Culkin... I will wait to transport
CmdrCulkin:     I saw a subroutne here for it...Moons! Those silver chest
badges on the Fervid grab two. Commander get two more!
LtDreyLChandler:     ::pulls the badges off of the two guards closest to
her::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::tosses one to Max::
CmdrCulkin:     Lets see...::Hands flying thrugh the unknown subroutine::
Alright...those are effectivly like our commbadges.
CmdrCulkin:     ::Catches with one hand, as he loads a set of
coordinates::It won't be in the ship. But it'll be so close you can spit on
her...Moons
transporting now!
CmdrCulkin:     AND PAUSE!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::AA::
AGrugan:     ::Goes with Moon to find an airliock